Knitted fabric is a fabric formed by bending yarns into loops with knitting needles and interlocking with each other. It is divided into warp knitted fabrics and weft knitted fabrics. Knitted fabrics have the characteristics of soft texture, moisture absorption and breathability, perspiration and warmth retention, and most of them have excellent elasticity and extensibility. Compared with woven fabrics, it has the characteristics of high output and suitable for small batch production. Knitted clothing is comfortable to wear, close to the body and body, without tightness, and can fully reflect the human body curve.
1. Various detergents can be used, and it can be washed by hand and machine, but it is not suitable for chlorine bleaching.
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent, which has a bleaching effect.
3. The soaking time of the fabric should not be too long to avoid fading of the fabric.
4. It should be dried in the shade and avoid exposure to the sun to avoid fading of dark clothes. When drying in the sun, turn the inside out.
5. Be sure to wash it separately from other clothes, do not wash it together.