Advantages and disadvantages of printed cloth fabrics
Posted by Admin | 07 Mar
Printed fabric is a kind of fabric handed down from ancient times. The overall processing technique is very simple. The reason why it can be passed down to the present is because it has many advantages. The following is a detailed introduction of the advantages and disadvantages of printed fabrics.
1. The advantages of printed fabrics
(1) The advantages of printed cloth fabrics are that the patterns are various and beautiful, which solves the problem of only solid color cloth without printing in the past.
(2) It enriches people's enjoyment of material life, and the use of printed cloth is very wide, not only can be worn as clothing, but also can be mass-produced.
(3) It has a rich history and culture. It is a fabric handed down from ancient times. The processing techniques are relatively primitive, and the color and luster are also close to the life of the farmer. It has the characteristics of simplicity and nature.
(4) High quality and low price, ordinary people can basically afford it, and are loved by them.
2. Disadvantages of printed fabrics
(1) Due to the early processing technology, the pattern of traditional printed cloth is relatively simple, and the color and pattern are relatively limited.
(2) Printing cannot be transferred on pure cotton fabrics, and discoloration and discoloration may occur after the printed fabric is used for a long time.