1. Modal fabric is suitable for washing, not for dry cleaning. When washing, it should be washed and soaked. The soaking time should not exceed 15 minutes, otherwise the dirt in the laundry detergent is easy to be immersed again.
2. The modal fabric can be machine washed, but it should be placed in the underwear washing bag. The water temperature should not be too high. It is recommended to choose hand washing.
3. Modal fabrics have short fibers, and the fabrics will be slightly hard when exposed to water. Try to choose gentle hand washing when washing to avoid excessive friction.
4. It is best to use neutral detergent or low-alkali detergent when washing with water, and do not use fabric softener.
5. After washing in the lotion, rinse it with clean water to avoid the laundry detergent remaining on the clothes, which will cause the clothes to change color and yellow.
6. Fold up clothes when draining water after washing, squeeze out the water a lot, avoid twisting, and avoid excessive shape loss.