1. Pure cotton sofa The fabric sofa made of pure cotton is soft, breathable, natural and environmentally friendly, and is very close to the skin. It is the model with the widest market share at present. The pastoral style is most used in pure cotton sofas. Features: Cheap price, most diverse designs, but poor elasticity, easy to wrinkle, easy to dye, and less wear-resistant.
2. Flannel sofa The most impressive thing about the flannel sofa is its super delicate and gentle touch. From the corduroy of the past to the suede of the present, the flannel sofa changes its identity in vulgarity and elegance. Compared with other fabrics, flannel sofas are expensive, and the best flannel is 500 yuan/meter. Features: It has the advantages of stylish appearance, good color rendering, dust-proof and anti-fouling, but it is easy to generate static electricity.
3. Linen sofa The most fascinating thing about the linen sofa is its good thermal conductivity. Even if it’s hot in summer, don’t worry about sweating and slimy. The texture of the linen sofa is close but soft, soft and hard, with a simple and natural temperament. Features: It is more wear-resistant, not easy to crease, does not fade, does not ball, does not generate static electricity, and does not mold in damp places.
4. Blended sofa The blending of cotton and chemical fiber materials can show the visual effect of silk, flannel, or linen, but the pattern and color are not natural and pure, and the price is relatively cheap. In recent years, with the rise of differentiated chemical fibers, blended fibers, and blended spinning, coupled with the increasingly perfect dyeing and finishing process, the soft feel and high-simulation effect of blended fabrics can almost be fake. Features: Easy to wash and no iron, gorgeous color, durable and flexible.
5. Leather cloth combined with sofa In the backrest armrests and other places that are easy to be dirty but not easy to disassemble and wash, they are made of leather, while other places that are in close contact with the human body and are easy to disassemble and wash are made of cloth, and the leather cloth adopts the same color system. Now the latest leather cloth and sofa fabric are made of nano materials, which is more convenient to clean. It is understood that there is also a sofa that looks like leather but is actually fabric, such as the red new leather flannel sofa and the wheat high fiber cloth sofa. Features: Combines the advantages of leather and cloth, but the price is higher than that of sofas of the same grade.