How to maintain pu leather fabric to maintain its life
Posted by Admin | 18 Nov
1. To maintain the PU leather fabric, you can spray maintenance wax on a clean and soft cotton cloth, then wipe the surface of the PU leather fabric, spread it evenly and hang it in a ventilated place. This will make the PU leather fabric glow with its original luster.
2. If the PU leather fabric is wet, it should be dried in time or wiped dry with a clean soft cloth, and ventilated to prevent the PU leather fabric from becoming moldy due to moisture.
3. When the pu leather fabric is not worn in summer, use a clean soft cloth to wipe off the dust. Use a cotton cloth dipped in water to clean off the stains on the surface of the pu leather fabric, and then store it in a cool and ventilated place to dry.
4. After the PU leather fabric is cleaned by hand, the leather clothing should be colored, and the color should be applied evenly. After coloring, dry in a ventilated place.
5. Pu leather fabrics must be cleaned and polished before changing seasons to add "nutrition" to the leather, so that the pu leather fabrics remain soft, smooth and shiny, and prolong their life. You can use leather polish for glazing. Use a cloth dipped in a little polish and rub it gently on the leather garment—twice.